Drupal Consulting and Drupal Development
Junip Concepts does Drupal.
We can act as both a Drupal developer and Drupal consultant. If you're not familiar with Drupal, it is a Content Management System (CMS) and framework that has extraordinary flexibility. With flexibility comes complexity.
We can help untangle the complexity, or if you just need us to do all the work, we can do that too.
- Created custom Drupal themes from scratch, from a Photoshop document, or by modifying existing themes
- Created custom Drupal modules and modified existing ones to suit the needs of the client
- Integrated Drupal with various third-party products and services
- Performed Drupal integration with all of the major -- and many not as major -- social networks
- Installed, maintained and supported the infrastructure behind Drupal, including content delivery networks (CDNs)
- Deployed Drupal in the cloud
- Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) of existing implementations
- Created scalable implementations of Drupal installations, including MySQL replication and hot-failover
The use of existing code such as modules and scripts are pivotal to the quick and efficient implementation of Drupal. Modifications are almost always necessary via theming and writing connectors. Some of the contributed modules with which we have extensive experience are below:
- Administration Menu
- Advanced Help
- CKEditor SWF
- Chaos Tools
- Drag 'n Drop Uploads
- Embedded Media Field
- Google Analytics
- HTML Purifier
- Image Browser
- ImageCache Actions
- ImageCache Effects
- Image Assist
- Internationalization (i18n)
- JQuery Plugin
- JQuery UI
- Nice Menus
- Node Embed
- Node Export
- Node Import
- Organic Groups
- Page Title
- Printer, email and PDF
- SEO Checklist
- Submitted By
- Term Node Count
- Views Bonus
- Views Bulk Operations
- Views Slideshow
- Voting API
- XML Sitemap
Through memberships in organizations and communities that are geared towards Drupal development and consulting, Junip Concepts always stays on the forefront of the current state of Drupal, while managing to give back to the community whenever possible.
The Drupal Association
As a member of the Drupal Association, Junip Concepts has made a commitment to the continued development of Drupal.
The Drupal Association official page states:
The Drupal Association is an organisation dedicated to helping the open-source Drupal CMS project flourish. We help the Drupal community with funding, infrastructure, events, promotion and distribution.
This multi-talented bunch help with funding, events, promotion and much more. The Association leads the community and ensures a creative and exciting future for Drupal.
We are also a regular participant on Experts-Exchange, primarily in the Drupal, Mac OS X, Apache and Linux Zones, as well as other Web development and CMS-based Zones.
Currently we hold a Top 5 expert status spot for the year 2010 and a Top 10 expert status spot since the inception of the Drupal Zone.